BRM 600 HD Rotor Mill Crusher
Item No: 508
The new BRM 600 HD Rotor Mill Crusher is designed and built in the UK, BRM 600 HD Crusher is a small versatile and powerful machine that will process many different materials.
The BRM 600 HD Rotor Mill Crusher is suitable for processing a wide variety of materials and the BRM 600 HD Rotor Mill Crusher can process glass, laminated glass, coal, shale, breeze blocks, soft facing bricks, ceramic tiles, plaster board, hard plastics and computer hard drives to name but a few materials (we will happily carry out tests on customer materials for evaluation purposes).
Material for processing is loaded into the top of the BRM 600 HD Rotor Mill Crusher via bespoke in feed which can be built to customer spec if required, and processed material is ejected from the the bottom of the crusher.
The BMR 600 HD Rotor Mill Crusher and power unit come mounted on a robust 100 mm x 50 mm steel frame and further support structures and in-feed hoppers can be designed and built to customer specifications for this crusher.
The BRM 600 HD Rotor Mill Crusher has turnable breaker bars and comes complete with adjustable stator for product size adjustment, all wearing parts are replaceable and the BRM600 HD Rotor Mill Crusher is designed for easy maintenance, service work and breaker bar replacement.
The BRM 600 HD Rotor Mill Crusher has a 50 mm shaft and self aligning bearings greased packed for longevity.
BRM 600 HD Rotor Mill Crusher Feed Stock
Glass, laminated glass, coal, shale, breeze blocks, soft facing bricks, ceramic tiles, plaster board, hard plastics, computer hard drives can all be processed with this crusher.
The BRM 600 HD Rotor Mill Crusher requires only a small area to work, is easy to operate and safe to use.
Price of the BRM 600 HD Rotor Mill Crusher – PRICE ON APPLICATION
For further information or to make an appointment to view the BRM600 HD Rotor Mill Crusher recycling machinery for sale please email us or ENQUIRE NOW!
- Feed Opening: 650mm x 215mm
- Top Feed: Material is pre-crushed against the top stator bar
- Rotor: 406mm diameter with fixed angles for breaker bar
- Breaker Bars: Double sided cast Manganese or special machined steel 6 No flying 2 No static
- Stator: Spring loaded with set screw adjustment 3mm to 30mm
- Shaft & Bearings: 50mm diameter shaft with self aligning grease packed bearings
- Pulley: 250 mm 4 x V belt pulley left or right hand fitting fully guarded
- Drive: Electric as standard with an optional diesel unit available
- Casing: 10 mm MS renewable sections, with access to breaker bars and stator for maintenance
- Chassis: 100 mm x 50 mm channel frame for Mill and drive motor
- Options: Support structure and in feed hopper
- Dimensions: L- 1,450 mm / W- 1,030 mm / H- 820 mm / Weight 1,015Kg
- Capacity: Up to 38 cm per hour maximum lump size 100 mm
Need more information? Not quite what you are looking for? We can help. We have access to a huge range of new and used recycling machinery and recycling equipment at Just-Recycling, as well as recycling businesses currently for sale. Click Quick Question, detailing your enquiry and one of the Just-Recycling team will contact you very shortly. We look forward to helping you.