JR 1800 METALS BALER
Item No: 2242
The JR 1800 metals balers are new machines built to order and are ideal for both ferrous and non ferrous metals.
The JR 1800 metals balers are both economical and productive in operation producing dense 350mm x 350mm x variable metal bales.
The JR 1800 metals balers have a 1.8m long charge box with an open box width of 1,650mm complete with cutting blades running the full length of the lids making them ideal for loading bulky charges and come with an integral bale ejection door for effortless baling expulsion and increased production.
The JR 1800 metals balers have a lid force of 75 tonnes and a baling force of 90 tonnes and are available in both electric and diesel drive and with manual or automatic operating cycles.
Weighing in at a sensible 10,000Kg the JR 1800 metals balers will make a highly productive addition to your processing equipment inventory.
JR 1800 METALS BALER DIMENSIONS:
- Length: 5,250mmmm
Width: 2,150 mm
- Height: 2m
- Weight: 10,500Kg
Price of the JR 1800 METALS BALER – PRICE ON APPLICATION
For further information or to make an appointment to view the JR 1800 METALS BALER recycling machinery for sale please email us or ENQUIRE NOW!
JR 1800 METALS BALER PRODUCTION:
- Bale and log size: 350mm x 350mm x V
- Lid force: 75 tonnes
- Pusher force: 90 tonnes
- Cutting blades: full length of charge box
- Baling capacity: 1 – 6 tons per Hr – Baling capacity depends on type of material !
- Logging capacity: 2 – 7 tons per Hr – Logging capacity depends on type of material !
- Average FE log density: 450 kg/m3
JR 1800 METALS BALER HYDRAULICS:
- Working pressure: 200 bar max
- Oil tank: 400 litres
JR 1800 METALS BALER OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT:
- Roll On Roll Off System
- Radio Control
- Automatic baling cycle
- Automatic greasing system
- Remote Control centralised interface
- Manual Lever `Controls
- * All data is subject to change without prior notice and all data is supplied by the manufacturer !
Need more information? Not quite what you are looking for? We can help. We have access to a huge range of new and used recycling machinery and recycling equipment at Just-Recycling, as well as recycling businesses currently for sale. Click Quick Question, detailing your enquiry and one of the Just-Recycling team will contact you very shortly. We look forward to helping you.