Roll Packer Compactors
Item No: 4491
The new Bergmann Roll Packer compactors are new machines supplied ex works UK, giving unrivalled compaction performance in open containers by increasing weights in open containers from around 2 tonnes to 10 tonnes.
This reduces the transport element of waste disposal costs by 80%.
Why use a Static Roll Packer?
The Static Roll Packer, or roll packer was first designed over 30 years ago, is still the leading product of its type on the market.
It compacts waste into 35 yd³ and up to 50 yd³ open containers, with compaction ratios between 3:1 and 7:1 depending on the type of waste.
Static Roll Packer Maximises Tonnages:
An aggressive drum breaks up and compacts the waste to maximise tonnages, the spiked drum which weighs 1.5 tonnes breaks down the waste to make full use of the space in the container so you are not paying to transport air.
Different drums are available depending on the waste to be compacted thus the roll packer compactor is able to deal with almost every type of bulky waste, from wood to washing machines.
There is a variable cycle time option so you can let the machine do all the work while you are off working on something else.
Roll Packer Compactor Feed Stock
- General waste
- Green waste
- Hard plastics (ABS, WEEE plastics)
- Metal (eg: white goods)
Typical Uses for the Roll Packer Compactors:
- Manufacturers (pallet and packing case waste)
- Waste contractors (managing HWRC sites)
- Local Authorities
- Storage and Distribution companies (pallet waste)
- Building renovation and demolition companies (window frames and doors)
Roll Packer Compactors Love Wood:
- The new Bergmann Roll Packer compactors are ideal for processing many different materials such as timber, green waste, paper, cardboard, plastics, white goods and other light ferrous and non ferrous materials.A typical 35 yard container will contain 1.5 tonnes of un Roll Packed wood waste but with the Roll Packer an average of 8 tonnes can be achieved giving an impressive saving on storage space and collection fees.
Roll Packer Compactors Data:
- Model: Bergman RP 7700
- Motor: 5.5Kw
- Width: 2.8m
- Height: 6.6m
- Length: 4.9m
- Drum Diameter: 1,150mm
- Drum Width: 1.8m
- Drum Weight: 1,800Kg
- Drum Speed: approximately 7/ r/p/m
- Container Heights: 1.9 to 2.7m optional 3.1m
- Machine Weight: 3,600Kg
Price of the Roll Packer Compactors –
£ PRICE ON APPLICATION
For further information or to make an appointment to view the new Roll Packer Compactors recycling machines at Just-Recycling recycling machinery for sale please email us or ENQUIRE NOW!