BRM C100 Tracked Crusher
Item No: 1583
The new BRM C100 tracked crusher is offered for sale ex works UK.
The new BRM C100 tracked crusher is a UK designed and built machine featuring a crushing jaw opening of 700mm x 400mm.
The BRM C100 tracked crusher produces an adjustable 40mm to 100mm product from a maximum in feed material size of 350mm, which is fed by a variable in feed belt and discharged with a removable out feed conveyor supported on hydraulic jack legs.
The BRM C100 tracked crusher is mounted on a heavy duty chassis complete with tracks powered by an economical diesel drive system.
Price of the BRM C100 Tracked Crusher – PRICE ON APPLICATION
For further information or to make an appointment to view the BRM C100 Tracked Crusher recycling machinery for sale please email us or ENQUIRE NOW!
Need more information? Not quite what you are looking for? We can help. We have access to a huge range of new and used recycling machinery and recycling equipment at Just-Recycling, as well as recycling businesses currently for sale. Click Quick Question, detailing your enquiry and one of the Just-Recycling team will contact you very shortly. We look forward to helping you.
- BRM C100 Tracked Crusher
- Jaw Size: 700mm x 400mm (28″ x 16″)
- Capacity: 60 tons per hour (material dependant)
- Product Size: 40mm (1.5″) to 100mm (4″)
- Feed Size: 350mm (14”)
- Feed Height: 2,080mm (7′ 2″)
- Discharge Height: 2,380mm (7′ 10”)
- Variable speed belt fed hopper.
- Fully skirted product conveyor.
- Heavy duty chassis and track frame.
- Removable discharge conveyor with hydraulic jack legs.
- Economic – highly fuel efficient direct drive system.
- Crusher fitted with speed sensor,controls material feed.
- Dog lead control system.
- BRM C100 Tracked Crusher can easily be moved from site to site
- * The BRM C100 Tracked Crusher fits into a 40′ container for shipping.
- Transport Dimensions: 9,990mm (32′ 9″) x 2,040mm (6′ 8″) x 2,560mm (8′ 5″)
- Working Dimensions: 10600mm (34′ 9″) x 2040mm (6′ 8″) x 2980mm (9′ 10″)
- Track Width: 300mm (12″) x 2470mm (8′ 2″)